Thanking God for…
- My wonderful husband, parents and extended family.
- My friends.
- The children he had brought into my life, though not my own.
- The beauty around me.
Looking out my window… What window! 😉 Actually, it’s rainy and dreary, but I know that the beautiful fall foliage is coming and I’m excited to see what happens.
I am praying…
- For the young people in our youth group.
- The Holy Souls in Purgatory.
- For Gods will do be done in my life, my parish, and the world.
- For all those who ask for prayer, and those known only to Got to be in need of it.
I am pondering… If I am doing what God wants of me. I am starting to feel pulled in other directions again. In the past, these sort of things have made me take leaps that have been good – it’s just always difficult to let go.
I am reading…
- Story of a Soul
- Choosing to be Catholic: For the First Time or Once Again
- I’ve picked up The Interior Castle and hope to start it soon.
I am creating…
- Not really creating, but working on a personalization of a gift for my newest Godchild.
- Learning more about gardening
- Hoping to wrap up some unfinished projects
I’m learning… Ancora Imparo, whether on purpose or by life.
In the kitchen… I don’t cook (if I can help it). My husband is a wonderful cook. So now I’m pondering dinner tonight!
Around the house… Laundry, and clean up as I can. Hard to do much with a full time job and an inside dog that likes to get STINKY when she can. 😉
I’m wearing… Jeans, Magenta knit top. Nothing fancy, but works for work.
I am looking forward to… My newest Goddaughter’s baptism this weekend. Plus, time with friends and family as the holy days and holidays approach.
A favorite quote for today… The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
One of my favorite things… Walks with my hubby. Fall colors.
The week ahead… Parish Council, Religious Ed classes, Baptism, rest (hopefully!)
Captured… Zipper Spider: I’ve been watching progress of some of my plantings around the house, and this lovely spider has been around for a week or two. I’m always amazed at how hard they work – and even if something happens to their web, they put it back. Granted, I’d be freaked out if it was on me… but I’m oddly fascinated by them.